Believe It or Not – High-Waisted Bikini Makes You Look Crazy Hot!
Imagine spending your day on a breezy beach under the clear blue sky, decorated with white cotton candy cloud. And what is missing? A super trendy two-piece bikini to wear in this beach season! If you have no idea which type of bikini to put on your to-buy-list, why not get your stand out style with a high waisted bikini? – This is something that promises remarkable comfort with sleek style, and the reason why fashion models or celebrities are often wearing it.
Why should you wear a High Waisted Bikini Bottoms?
If you are still sceptical whether to go with this latest swimwear trend or not, we have summed up the top reasons in below why you should make it a part of your summer fashion wardrobe:
- Unlike other sexy types of bikini, high waisted bikini looks flattering on women of every age group and every body shape.
- High waisted bikini covers the flabby tummy and other undesirable bulges on your midsection.
- For plus sized females, high waisted bikini promise a toned and slimmer body.
- Petite girls can get the illusion of an elongated body by opting for this style.
- For girls with heavy bottom, high waisted bikini provides a thorough coverage (especially plain and dark coloured bottom with printed tops)
- The retro appeal associated with this style is surely going to show off your classier style.
- Most importantly, high waisted bikini bottoms provide more coverage as they are less revealing than other shorter and sexier bikini bottom. Most of all, you feel safe and less likely to have some wardrobe malfunction while swimming!
Suggestions for High Waisted Bikini Fashion Style:
Generally when we talk of high waisted bikini, our brain sketches a plain-Jane image from retro age. Don’t get deceived by it! Check out our breakdown of the trendiest styles of high waisted bikini that promise both flair and luxury!
Monochrome High Waisted Bikini with Cutouts
To overcome a boring old styled look, you may try high waisted bikinis with cutout detailing, particularly on bottom’s sides, These cutouts are ideal for breaking up that diaper-like look. The style diverts the focus from the long underwear to the sassy detailing it bears.
High waisted Bikini with Tassels
Swimsuits with tassels are flattering especially for plus sized women, The tassels to cover the heavy bottoms in the most stylish manner. To avoid a monochromic look, try a plain top up with a printed bottom.
High waisted Bikini with Sheer Detailing
For all the fashion-forward girls who have made their mind on high waisted bikini, try the ones with sheer detailing on the bikini bottom which do not only updates the design, but also add more to the femininity of the staple.
High waisted Bikini Top with Halter Style
To add volume to your bottom, pair your high waisted bikini with a halter style bikini. It would add a trendy feel to the vintage style bikini. At the same time, girls with heavy bottoms can also wear the halter style tops as the strappy top securely manages the heavy bottoms.
High waisted Bikini Top with Side Lacing or Strapped Detailing
Laced and strapped detailing on bottom’s side is another way to create the image of a fashionista, It also shows off your curvy body in the most eye-catching manner.
High waisted Bikini Top with a Ruffled Top
Girls with small sized chest are recommended to wear tops with some sort of detailing on it. For example, a ruffled top creates the illusion of a heavy chest.
High waisted Bikini Top with Prints
Fashion designers have introduced a number of prints for swimwear, especially bikini. Whether dots, stripes, floral or animal prints or graffiti art, every style is trendy. The clashing colors are best for diverting the focus from any bodily imperfections. As we recommend high waisted bottoms for women of every age group, just bear in mind to pick the right type of print!
Here are some useful tips for you:
- Choose the prints that goes with your age.
- Look for the thicker fabrics and materials as they project a better body shape as compared to thin and flimsy fabrics.
- Pair your high waisted bikini bottoms with non-bulky and slim fit top. It balances out your whole look!